Open your ticket via your phone/computer / tablet by logging in on GUTS. If you want to watch the livestream on your TV, you can cast the concert. It works different per device.
Important: Don't use other apps while streaming from your phone. This can cause your stream to falter. If you would like to continue to use your apps, we recommend that you enable the stream via your laptop / computer / tablet.
Below we share casting tips via an HDMI cable, Airplay, Chromecast, Google Home app and your Smart TV.
We advise you to use an HDMI cable if you are able to. Every wireless connection can cause problems (read more here), and of course you want to be able to watch the stream without any!
Connect your HDMI to the output of your computer/laptop, and the HDMI input of your TV. Use your television's remote control to select the correct input. The button you need for this is usually called Source or Input. Press this button and select the correct input from the menu.
Select the TV as output in the settings of your operating system. Below we have the steps you should take for Windows and your Apple Macbook.
- Go to your desktop and use the right mouse. Select Display Settings.
- In the next window you will see 2 rectangles next to each other. These rectangles are numbered (1 and 2) and represent your laptop and television. Do you only see 1 block? Then click Detect.
- Scroll down and click on the drop-down list at the option 'Multiple displays' and choose the option Duplicate these displays if you want the image from your laptop to be shown on your TV as well.
- Scroll down to set your resolution. Use the following resolutions:
Do you have an HD Ready television? Choose 1280 x 720.
Do you have a Full HD television? Choose 1920 x 1080.
Do you have a 4K television? Choose 3840 x 2160.
- If the sound does not automatically go via the HDMI cable, you can also set this. Select the 'Sound' heading and select your TV at 'Output device'. (You can also get here by clicking with your right mouse button on your speaker symbol, in the bottom right of your laptop / computer:
You can also use an HDMI cable to connect your Macbook to your TV. Newer MacBook models do not have an HDMI connection, but a Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt connection. Then you also need an intermediate piece so that you can connect the HDMI cable to your MacBook.
If your Macbook is connected via cable, you can take the following steps:
- Click on the Apple symbol > System Preferences> Displays.
- Under the tab 'Screen', choose 'Best for Display' to automatically set the optimal resolution for your television screen. If you choose 'Scaled' you can manually set a resolution.
- Under the tab 'Arrangement' you see 2 rectangles next to each other, these represent your laptop and your TV. Select the option 'Enable video mirroring' if you want the image from your laptop to be shown on your TV as well.
- If the sound does not automatically go via the HDMI cable, you can set this. Click on the Apple symbol > System Preferences> Sound> Output and select your TV from the list of devices.
Airplay (Apple TV)
Airplay from the screen of your iOS device can easily be done with Apple TV or with an AirPlay compatible smart TV. Connect your device (iPhone / iPad / MacBook) to the same WiFi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV. Click on (Click here for more information)
Open your Chrome browser on your tablet / laptop or desktop and open the live stream here.
When the stream is open, go to the menu in your Chrome Browser, you do this by clicking on the 3 dots at the top right of your browser. Sometimes this is another sign, for example if you can do an update.
Then choose 'Cast' and choose the Chromecast device on which you want to watch the stream. When casting is successful, change the stream to fill the screen. (Click here for more information)
Google Home app
If you want to display your full Android screen on your TV, you can do this via the Google Home app. You need a Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra or TV with built-in Chromecast for this.
Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device. Open the Google Home app .
Choose the device you want to cast the screen to and then choose 'cast my screen'. Your screen is now also shown on your TV. Now open your ticket, open the stream and enjoy! (Click here for more information)
Go to your internet browser via the menu of your Smart TV and open our website: GUTS.EVENTS/TICKETS
Follow the steps of logging in as described in this article.