If you have bought tickets for you and your friends, you can share them which each other in a group. This way everyone in the group can also show their ticket at the door and enter the event. An organization itself chooses whether the tickets can be shared remotely (via link) or not (via QR).
Share tickets via link
As owner of the tickets, you can share them with your group via a link. Here we explain step by step how:
- Download the app
- Open the app
- Log in with your phone number and the SMS code you receive. Note: you need to log in with the same number you used to purchase the tickets for the event. You can find this phone number in your confirmation email.
- Open the tickets by clicking on them
- Click on the text 'invite a friend' at the bottom
- When you share the first time, you will get a brief explanation of how it works.
- You will now receive a personal link that you can share via WhatsApp/ email or in another way with the person who receives the tickets. When this person opens the link, they will come to a screen stating that you want to share the tickets with them and wether they agree.
When you share your tickets with others, they get exactly the same rights over these tickets. They can now use these tickets independently, but also put them up for sale. So only share tickets with the people you know and trust.